One of the most common desires among homeowners is to have more room in their home. No matter how much space you already have, it seems that having extra living space can be beneficial in many ways. Enclosures are a great way to add that extra space you’ve been wanting without going through the hassle of a full addition to your home.
Enclosures can be fully enclosed with glass and windows, or they can be a screened-in so you can enjoy the outdoors without the nuisance of bugs and bad weather interfering. Not only do enclosures increase the usable living area of your home, but they can also:
- Provide a beautiful transitional space between the indoors and outdoors
- Increase the value of your home
- Provide an extra level of privacy compared to using the backyard
- Give you an opportunity to enjoy the outdoors more, without the hassle of bugs, sunburn, and other worries with going outdoors
- Improve your exposure to natural light, which has shown to boost your mood and decrease the chances of SAD (seasonal affective disorder)
- Protect your patio furniture from UV rays and weather damage
- Create a cost-effective space without the hassle of dealing with a major construction project to gain the same square footage of usable space
If any of these benefits sound appealing to you, it may be worth considering how an enclosure could be great for your home. At Speaks Custom Window & Sunrooms, we offer enclosures in the Salisbury, North Carolina area. We know that summers are hot and humid, with cold winters, and being outdoors is not always a feasible choice. With our enclosures, you can enjoy the beautiful scenery from the comfort of your enclosed space.
Our team has been in the business for over 40 years, and we deliver meticulous craftsmanship to bring your vision to life. Give us a call today to see how we can bring all of the benefits of enclosures to your home!